We all want to know what the pros use. I want to know what trainers eat for breakfast, and what moisturizers do dermatologists use everyday. And as a makeup artist the first question I'm always asked is which brands do I use in my kit. My answer is, "All of them." I use all of them. Seriously, my kit is like a mobile Sephora. I have Sixty-four pounds of makeup crammed into a Burton Wheelie Double Decker bag. There are small collections of everything curated to my liking so that I'm prepared for anything across the board.
And here I'm happy to break it down for you. All my favorites, one brand at a time. For my first edition, I proclaim my top five favorites from Fresh.
1. Rose Face Mask, $62 - This is admittedly a personal item. You may know by now my obsession with roses in my skincare routine. (And if you need a refresher go here and study up already). What I love about this is the aloe gel based mask can be used daily for an super hydrating boost of vitamins and goodies for your skin. Added bonus- it only will run you 5-10 minutes which perfectly fits into my routine.
2. Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy, $25 and Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment with SPF 15, $22.50 - This is the Rolls Royce of lip balm right here. It feels so silky and luxurious, and smells so wonderful- my lips feel like a million bucks on velvet cushion. The best part is that now Fresh makes it in every shade tint you could possibly want. It's the perfect sheer color combined with anti-oxidants and SPF. I actually think I have 4 in my handbag right now.
3. Sugar Honey Shine Lip Treatment, $18.50 - Of all the lip products in my kit, I would say I use this one the most. I absolutely love this color! It's the perfect classy daytime nude; this shade quite honestly goes with everything. The shine is subtle if you use a light swipe or pat it with your finger. And because it's Fresh it is packed with lovely things like mango butter and black currant seed oil to keep your lips soft while you look so good.
4. Sugar Lip Polish, $22.50 - This is a must have for anyone who either a) religiously wears bold lipstick or b) doesn't use Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. This is Makeup 101. A good scrub before a bold lip is a necessity. I use this scrub exclusively. It's effective and smells and so sweet.
5. Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask, $65 - Again, this is one of my other little beauty secrets. I am certainly no skin saint. I don't sleep enough. I love coffee and wine a lot. And perhaps most egregiously, I have been known to pick a pimple or two (hundred). Thank god for technology to cover my skin sins. This mask does wonders to lighten those acne scars, and pack in moisture to those fine lines creeping up on me. I love this even more because it works in those precious few hours I'm asleep and makes my makeup routine literally much smoother the next morning!
What are your Fresh favorites? Did I miss anything? (Feel free to comment)!